Rhapsody in Green with Joseph Martin - A Celtic Adventure to Ireland for Women's Choruses
Event Date: July 1, 2015-July 9, 2015
Posted: March 26, 2014
Choir type: Community Choirs
July 1-9, 2015
Women's Choruses are invited to join SoCo Women's Chorus of Austin, Texas,
led by founder and artistic director Janey Hall, on a delightful Celtic Adventure in Ireland.
- Perform concerts in Galway, Killarney, and Dublin including a lunchtime concert at the historic ST. PATRICK’S CATHEDRAL
- Behold the breathtaking CLIFFS OF MOHER rising to a height of 650 feet out of the Atlantic Ocean looking towards America
- Visit beautiful KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS
- Experience an exciting evening of LIVE IRISH music at the DANNY MANN PUB in Killarney
- Be captivated by the extreme in mountain and coastal scenery along the RING OF KERRY
- Kiss the Blarney stone at the famed BLARNEY CASTLE
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of DUBLIN
Full or partial choirs welcome.
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.