The International Orange Chorale of San Francisco seeks experienced choral singers for auditions, especially basses.
IOCSF is a chamber choir devoted to 20th- and 21st-century music, including commissions by promising composers. Our spring season includes singing in the SF Conservatory of Music’s choral composition competition.
Click here for a longer video profiling our group that includes excerpts from rehearsals and performances.
- a brief summary of your choral experience
- information about your sight-singing level
- your preferred voice part (e.g. S1, A2, T1, B2)
- what other voice parts you can comfortably sing for an entire season
- any date conflicts you have for our Spring Season dates (February-May)
We look forward to hearing from you.