Let’s end the year on a high note!
The final rehearsals don’t need to be a waste of time! (see 3 activities to avoid!)
Instead, the FINAL REHEARSALS can:
The best part is that it doesn’t require tons of planning.
Closing out the school year is always tough, especially this year. What do we do after our concert season is over (assuming we even had a concert season)?
It’s so easy to justify laziness in our final rehearsals:
- the seniors have checked out as they’ve already decided the next stage of their life.
- it’s warm out so nobody can focus.
- there are no concerts to prepare so where’s the justification for teaching new music?
- students are focused on their finals in other subjects so why should we stress them out?
- we are all emotionally spent from a long, hard year
- students are asking for a break
What it a healthy approach to ending the school year? Let’s start with 3 things to avoid!
A non-auditioned choir is only as good as it’s strongest singers.
So where are your strongest singers?
Are they in a select group instead?
This blog post offers a different approach to a traditional choral program.
There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between a Self-Selected Choir and a Non-Auditioned Choir.
check out my latest blog:
Self-Selected Choir vs Non-Auditioned Choir: 12 BIG DIFFERENCES!
Who makes the best choral rehearsal tracks? You listen and decide.
We are going to compare the approach, the value, and most importantly, the sound quality of Choral Tracks and Kinnison Choral Co.
These are two great companies who offer a great service, but they are different. Find out what works best for you and your choir!