10 New Choral Works Recognized by PROJECT : ENCORE™
Jersey City, NJ
Dear PROJECT : ENCORE™ followers,
As always, it is a great joy to announce this quarter’s marvelous new compositions accepted into the PROJECT : ENCORE™ Catalog of Contemporary Choral Music:
- Ave verum corpus by Joy DeCoursey-Porter
- March Creek by Mario Gullo
- Come, Love We God by Christopher J. Hoh
- I Died For Beauty by Laurie Betts Hughes
- At the Mid Hour of Night by Andrew Jacobson
- Light Through Windows by Caroline Mallonee
- River Moons by John Meuhleisen
- Sometimes, for eternity by Donald M. Skirvin
- In this short Life by Keane Southard
- A Christmas Carol by Deanna Witkowski
Particular welcome to Deanna Witkowski, who is new to the P:E Catalog. Congratulations to all on these endorsements!
Each of these selections has been blind-vetted by at least three of the prominent conductors who serve in our pool of reviewers.An average of just over half of all post-premiere compositions submitted are accepted into the P:E Catalog. Congratulations, all!
CONDUCTORS are urged to sign up to receive the quarterly report, for regular updates on new repertoire!
COMPOSERS are urged to submit compositions that have been premiered, but have not been extensively performed beyond the premiere–as frequently as one per quarter–for review and possible upload into the prestigious PROJECT : ENCORE™ database. To sign up for our newsletter, browse new works, or submit your own compositions, visit projectencore.org.