The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Conducting Workshop with Craig Jessop - January 2015 - NYC
Date: June 11, 2014
Orchestral Conducting for the Choral Director
January 16-19, 2015 - Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend in New York City
Craig Jessop, lead faculty
Intensive workshop providing hands-on experience for established and emerging conductors:
- Podium Time - Videotaped podium time
- Private Lesson - Individual private lesson providing feedback and personal attention
- Orchestra Language - Learn from our faculty and players how to speak the language of the orchestra and chorus
- Observation and Discussion - Q & A with visiting composers/conductors who will be featured during the weekend
- Attend Performances - Attend the DCINY concert performances at Carnegie Hall/Lincoln Center and take advantage of world-class attractions in NYC
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.