The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
Arizona ACDA Summer Conference $25 early registration discount ends June 5!
Date: June 1, 2014
Come join us July 10-12 at Camelback Bible Church in beautiful Paradise Valley:
- Dr. Z. Randall Stroope (Oklahoma State University) and Dr. Galen Darrough (University of Northern Colorado), headliner clinicians
- Seven reading sessions of quality literature for choirs of all types, levels and voicings (packets guaranteed for early registrants only)
- Interest sessions on conducting, rehearsal techniques, intonation, choral tone, programming, sight-reading, vocal techniques and more
- Let’s Talk Shop discussion breakout sessions that allow for a more intimate exchange on focused topics
- Opportunities for interaction and entertainment, including all-conference sings, a Thursday night reception at the Biltmore Embassy Suites and a Friday night Mexican buffet with entertainment by Exit 185 Improv Comedy Troupe
- Music in Worship focus day (one-day registration available) culminating in a concert/hymn-sing, July 10
- Discounts available for students and first-year teachers
Complete schedule, hotel information (reserve by June 9) and online registration are available at www.azacda.org. Come share in an inspiring and educational weekend, and bring a friend! For more information, please contact Dr. Elizabeth Schauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.