The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
College and University Choirs
- Forum message: Need SATB arrangements of Chicago (band) classics
- Concert: Drew University Chorale Tour: May 18-23, 2014
- Forum message: Estonian pronunciation guide
- Announcement: High School Choral Clinic with guest artist, Dr. Ken Davis
- Forum message: How do you use your SMART BOARD in your CHORAL classroom?
- Announcement: "Martin's Dream" by David Burger
- Concert: Con Brio Chamber Singers, Friday May 3, Chicago
- Announcement: Professional Development credits for teachers!
- Concert: Westminster Kantorei- Let God Arise- April 19, 8 p.m., Princeton Meadow Church
- Announcement: Westminster Choral Festival and Chamber Choir- deadline April 20
- Forum message: For colleagues in the Washington, DC area
- Announcement: Warland in Classical Music Hall of Fame
- Announcement: Westminster Choir College Vocal Institute for HS singers
- Forum message: Changing a word
- Forum message: Advice on Delegating Concert Productions
- Concert: South Dakota Chorale - "Dream Keeper" - Music for Voices and Piano
- Forum message: Rude Church Choir Director
- Concert: Bach Magnificat performed by the Clark Atlanta University Philharmonic Society
- Forum message: High School Men's Chorus - Your top picks!
- ChoralBlog: Preaching About the Choir
- ChoralBlog: National Anthem Too Violent for Goshen College
- Forum message: Alleluia...
- Announcement: Winners, 2011 Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod
- Announcement: CWU Chamber Choir - Nirvana Dharma, Einojuhani Rautavaara (Video)
- Forum message: Score Marking/Preparation Materials
- Forum message: Choir director and Division Chair at College - can it be done?
- Concert: Delaware State University Concert Choir in Providence, RI
- Announcement: Introducing my Choral Music
- ChoralBlog: Inspiration from Chicago: Inspiring Works from Superb Performances
- Announcement: Kurt Erickson (Composer) Featured Piece: May The Lord Bless You & Keep You - SATB a cappella
- ChoralBlog: ACDA's Virtual Choral Reading Session from Chicago Conference
- Announcement: ACDA 2011: Univ. of Colorado Alumni Reception
- ChoralBlog: Paul Carey Interviews Tim Sharp
- Forum message: School of the Arts (or not!)
- Announcement: Simon Carrington Masterclass - 4 choruses from Handel's Messiah
- ChoralBlog: ACDA Transparency
- Forum message: PhD or DMA?
- Concert: SDSU Fall Choral Concert
- Choir: University of South Dakota Chamber Singers
- ChoralBlog: Advice for Those Seeking a Place in Leadership
- Forum message: Repertoire for non-music majors, non-auditioned college choir
- Archives: Advertising Collegiate Programs
- Help page: What are tags?
- Choir: Choeur de l'Université du Maine
- Choir: University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Archives: Durufle Requiem versions COMPILATION
- Archives: Looking for Games/Activities for Choir Retreat
What are tagged items?
These are classifieds, resources, ChoralBlog posts, or other ChoralNet content which have been "tagged" by a member of this community as belonging here. It's a way to gather items from different parts of the site which share a common theme.
- Who can tag items? Any community member. Once you have joined one or more Communities, at the bottom of most pages you'll see a "Community tags" box where you can add tags.
- Who can remove tags? Any community member can remove items tagged in error, or which in their judgment don't belong. Click on the red X to untag any inappropriate content. (If you find something which doesn't belong on ChoralNet at all, such as spam, please let us know.)
- More about tags