Study with Stephen Cleobury at LSU!
Event Date: May 15, 2014
Posted: April 28, 2014
DEADLINES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED-IT"S NOT TOO LATE!
Please read below add for unique features and options for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
**This intensive one-week symposium is intended for the advanced training of conductors who live in the world of sacred music in the church and/or the academy.**
- Podium time with choir
- Vocal master-class
- Organ registrations for non-organists
- Orchestral techniques with string quartet
- Reading sessions in sacred choral repertoire
- Choral techniques
- Participation in the Institute Chorus.
- Individual coachings with Cleobury and Dickson
- Practical workshops in organ and string techniques
- Service of choral evensong at the Trinity Episcopal Church with the Institute Choir.
Audition Deadline: May 15
- Application Form
- Video (Youtube or other readily accessible online medium)
- *Please submit electronically to: email@example.com
- *All questions regarding submission or requesting further details may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Acceptance: No later than May 17
Registration and Fee Deadline: June 1
- Registration Fee for full participation - $500
- Participants who choose not to conduct but would like to attend the symposium as observer and singer may register without an audition by simply submitting the application form - $300
- Normally announcements aren't meant to be replied to, but if you need to contact the author, click on the icon next to the author's name above.